- We believe that Addiction is a medical disorder that can be successfully treated for long term recovery;
- People with opioid addictions are not defined by these brain diseases, and should not be stigmatized by being labeled as addicts;
- People can recover and live fulfilling and productive lives in their community.
- Provide the highest level of community based outpatient Addiction Medicine and Psychiatric services that are also compassionate, caring and nurturing;
- Treat the whole person and focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Use treatments rooted in a medical model that deliver state-of-the-art addiction medicine, psychiatry and psychological treatments;
- Practice best medical practices and personalized medicine to facilitate positive outcomes.
Outpatient Office Based Community Addiction Care
This refers to treatment where individuals are treated while living at home. They are not in residential rehab programs. Daily routines and obligations are not interrupted as patients continue to work, attend school and care for their children.
Dr. Kittay’s medical model uses Science based evidence to make medical decisions for patient treatment. Of all addictions opioid prescription pill, heroin and fentanyl addictions are the most responsive to medical treatment because there are specific medications that very effectively treat them. This explains why Suboxone is so effective in treating Opioid Addictions.
Discreet Private Personal Care
Privacy is very important to everyone. This is especially true for people dealing with addictions or psychiatric problems.
Dr. Kittay’s offices reflect his attitude that each patient should be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. It is hard enough dealing with addictions and psychiatric issues. Every effort is made to make you feel safe and comfortable. His office staff makes you feel welcome and at home. All patients see Dr. Kittay, not assistants or nurse practitioners, and they have scheduled private appointments in his private medical offices.
Unlike in clinics or residential rehabs, you never feel lost in a crowd. You get the personal attention and individual care you expect and need. Being seen and heard is especially important for people recovering from addiction.
Your time is important so patients are never overbooked and you are seen promptly on time. Patients receive individual office based addiction and psychiatric care.
Live Addiction Free!
Let Suboxone Change Your Life. Call Now, Appointments Available – 813-444-5200